All of our programs are FREE of CHARGE!
Relationships can be hard, frustrating, and confusing. We are here to listen. Please feel free to schedule a time to come in and talk. We would love to have you.
We also have some online resources below and we hope they are beneficial to you. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Are you happy with your relationship?
There are few things in life that make us feel better than being in a good relationship. Sadly, bad relationships are more common than good ones.
Does your relationship lead you to do things you don't want to do? Do you feel like you have to earn love or affection? Do you feel like you're carrying the weight of your relationship?
When one person is more committed than the other, the relationship doesn't have a solid foundation, or the people involved don't have the same level of care and affection the relationship will suffer.
What does a healthy relationship look like?
A healthy, rewarding, happy relationship is based on love, trust, acceptance, honesty, communication, dignity, and a sense of value. Often times, physical affection replaces one or more of these pillars, resulting in an unreliable, unstable relationship. When that happens, commitment is usually absent.
Questions to ask yourself:
1) Is my relationship unselfish? (My desire is what is best for the other person)
2) Is my relationship committed on both sides?
3) Does my relationship have a strong foundation?
An unstable relationship is built on physical intimacy.
Should I wait until marriage to have sex?
Waiting until marriage to have sex is incredibly beneficial to both you, your spouse, and your relationship.
1). No diseases
• Check out the article "Sex was Not Meant to Kill You"
2). No kids before you're ready
3). No sexual baggage and emotional wounds
• Common wounds are: regret, feeling used, guilty, loosing trust, and
fearing commitment to name a few
• Waiting will build a foundation for a lifetime of guilt-free, comparison free, disease free, fully connected and committed relationships.
Long term happiness is worth
short term sacrifice